Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Update on the ice cream social

Well, I didn't end up accomplishing nearly as much as I wanted to over at the ice cream social crop at Scrapperie this weekend. I completed five more cards and two layouts.

This was from a sketch challenge. Patterned papers all from Cosmo Cricket. Felt flowers from American Crafts (edged with my favorite yummy cinnamon Stickles), velvet brads from Making Memories, stitching stamp from CTMH, ink from Clearsnap, chipboard letters from Heidi Swapp, more Stickles to draw the "cloud", and a Zig pen.


This one was from a scraplift challenge. Patterned papers from My Mind's Eye, buttons from Making Memories, quote sticker from EK, Sisters sticker from Creative Imaginations.


The next two were from the "mint chocolate chip" challenge - had to use black, white and green.

Patterned papers and brad from Making Memories, cardstock from WorldWin, flower from Prima, brad from Making Memories, black glaze pen from Sakura and green Scribbles from Duncan.


Patterned papers from Making Memories, cardstock from WorldWin, flowers from Bazzill, Stamp from Hero Arts, brads from Making Memories.


These last three cards were from a challenge to make cards out of the scraps from earlier projects.

I used the Cosmo Cricket scraps from my Blessed layout on this card. Flowers from Prima, Ink from clearsnap, decorative eyelet from We R Memory Keepers, stamp from Rubber Stampede.


This card used JUST the scraps from my Sisters layout and one stamp from Hero Arts. I just thought that one scrap worked so beautifully on its own as a decorative element!


And, of course, the scraps from my leash holder! Flowers from Imaginiscence and Prima, stickles from Ranger, and stamp from Rubber Stampede.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Great projects! Love them all. =) Have a great weekend.