Monday, July 21, 2008

Back from CHA!

I have sooooo much to share I don't have a clue where to begin! I have to upload all my photos and video still and all kinds of things, but thought I'd share this quick photo of me with Cathie and Steve from Creative Juice! Can I just say he is soooo much yummier in person? But I was a good girl - I tried really hard to focus on Cathie just to avoid slipping up and asking if I could have his children, lol! I mean, come on - a man that looks THAT good AND is creative? Swoon...


And, of course, me with some of the girls from Scrapbook News and Review! On my left (looking at the picture) is Carla, who is our Advertising Manager, and on the right is Caitlin, our beloved Editor in Chief! It was marvelous to finally meet them both in person!!

4 Comments:

Linda Beeson said...

So neat to see your smiling face even if it is in a pic and not in person!!! Great pics!

Val said...

sounds like a blast!

Pearl Maple said...

Congrats, sounds like a successful event all around. Thanks for all the sneak peeks to keep us all excited to see the new products.

Carla said...

Dang why didnt I step in and get my picture with that yummy looking man? DUH.........