Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lots of Butterflies!

Ok, I'm now officially addicted to making these! Still perfecting the technique. I've found several different ways to do this with varying success. They all come out fine in the end, I'm just hoping to find a way to reduce some of the time in between. But anyways, here are some of my recent butterfly earrings that are finished! Forgive the photography - I couldn't find the little doodad that attaches my camera to my tripod so I just took the photos trying to be as still as possible...which resulted in some weird angles, lol! I'm hoping to have some of these earrings up in my Etsy store (no, don't bother trying to find it yet, lol, it's empty still!) in the next week or so. We'll see after I get back from CHA. Speaking of which...24 more hours and I'll be on my way to Chicago! I don't know that I'll have a way to blog from there or the time, so I'll be pre-arranging some posts for while I'm gone.

2 Comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Jenna all those butterflies are absolutely gorgeous - thanks for sharing XXX

Anonymous said...

omgosh those are so cute!!! What a great idea!