Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some video demos from CHA, part 3

This was one of my favorite new toys released at the show! Around the Block always comes out with the most inventive doodads, lol! This is the BradMaker. Several companies have the little brads with center artwork under a flattened dome, but Making Memories comes to mind as having really done a lot with this look. Well, now you can do it yourself! Add ANYTHING - photos, pieces of patterned paper, bits of stamped images, whatever you'd like. You can also COVER brads with fabric and such, but we didn't get that on video (nor did I see it done, just know that it CAN be done).

You'll really have to forgive me on this video - I probably should have watched her demo this a few more times to get a feel for where she'd be moving when so I could back the zoom out in time...it's a bit wobbly at times and at the end she just kept moving while I was trying to zoom (lol - listen for Jennifer from ATB in the background telling her to stay still at the end - she was watching over my shoulder). But trust me - looks JUST like the ones from MM!

Psst, might need to turn your volume up a bit too - she's a little quiet and they were in a high traffic area near an entrance.

The MSRP for the BradMaker is $39.95. Refill kits available as well.

Had to switch to YouTube - Blogger just doesn't seem to like videos to be uploaded directly!

1 Comment:

denine zielinski said...

How cool is that! Around The Block always comes up with really neat new stuff. TFS!