Friday, March 14, 2008

Sticker Organizer To Be

Ok, somewhere I DO have a million page protectors to finish this project but my 8.5x11's are buried somewhere in a box in the basement. This is what I'm trying to duplicate.

The original credit goes back to Britney Mellen from the book Organization Tips for Scrapbookers from Creating Keepsakes Magazine by Denise Pauley. Of course, I couldn't leave things alone and use just a plain old paper towel holder. I found this one for $3 at the dollar store. The wood was pretty bad. Here it is in its original state.

But I didn't mind since I knew darn well I wouldn't be leaving it like that! I went back to my favorite DecoArt Elegant Metallics Finish in Rich Espresso and also papers from Basic Grey's Blush line. This will sit right next to my tool spinner so of course it had to match! And that was it. I have my ring clips, just need to hunt down those page protectors and I'll try to remember to take a pic to share! Sigh - and I just might need to go get another one to alter for actual paper towels...


3 Comments:

Laurie said...

what an awesome idea!!! I love your altered one!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh this is the coolest IDEA!!!!! I LOVE IT.. thanks for sharing.... I think I might just give it a try!!! Ü

Mike said...

LOVE this!!!! I want to make one tonight;) Thanks for sharing.