Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tool and paint storage

Well I finally got around to getting some pictures of my spice rack filled with scrapbooking items! I used it for a bunch of things I used to have sitting in a basket that I was forever tryin to dig through to find things. Odd little tools that just didn't have any other place that was handy. Also my rulers, which I never knew what to do with (case in point, I still haven't uncovered the others as they are buried...somewhere!). I also added some of my most often grabbed paints and glazes and slid those in where the spices would have originally been - holds them perfectly!






3 Comments:

http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

This is adorable! Can I add this idea as an entry on our Scrapbook LifeStyle blog?

StampNScrapJunkie said...

What a great idea! I'm gonna have to be on the look out for something like this! LOL

sandwichsabq said...

There is nothing like a good brush. Don't ever waste your money on a cheap brush, unless you want to make your painting career a stressful, struggling, short-lived mess. Paint Brush Manufacturer