Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Coffee House Birdhouse

As seen in my article in the May issue of Scrapbooking.com Magazine!

This one's definitely all for me, lol, and my addiction to coffee! Paper from Doodlebug, flowers from Prima, coffee beans from the bag I just finished up yesterday, and diecut paper lace from KI Memories. At the moment the beans are making this smell soooo good! I know they're not exactly going to last so once the lovely smell goes away I'll coat them with Glossy Accents but right now I'm just enjoying my new potpourri! Loving the textured flowers from Prima, by the way - just found these at Scrapbooker's Dream in St. Joe over the weekend. For future reference, the lace paper was a pain to adhere to this stepped roof (there are 3 different birdhouse designs in this series and this is the one that annoys me because of the roof) but I liked the airy effect of having the open areas. I think it will probably look even better on a flat roof so I'll probably try this again!


3 Comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

I'm so in love with this. Great job.

Heather Bares said...

so cute!

Colleen said...

This is so totally cute! What a great idea! So creative!