Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Brrrr! Got our first snow!

Luckily there wasn't much snow, but it still makes me want to curl up inside and do nothing but craft all day! I still have a bunch of projects I keep meaning to post but haven't gotten around to photographing and with this dark, dreary day I don't think today will be the day either, lol! But I do have a frame I wanted to share that I made up a few weeks ago.

As seen in the February/March issue of Ready Set Create E-zine.

I really love this paper from Zsiage - it's from an earlier line called Flouristics and the paper is called Tantalizing Tulip. I've used it on several altered items - it has such rich colors (that brick red just makes me feel warm!) and a really lovely design to it. The flowers are from Prima. The gem brads and gem stickers around the inside corners are from Making Memories. The chipboard sticker is from MAMBI. The film letters are from Zsiage - I painted them with the same paint I used for the sides of the frame and found it matched TOO closely to the paper so I edged them with a silver marker from Sakura, which played nicely against the gray in the paper design. I used glossy Mod Podge as I wanted to keep an elegant feel to this.



I hope everyone is staying warm!

2 Comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful! Love the paper!

Tina said...

Wow - I love that paper! It's just lovely!

Tina