Friday, December 14, 2007

Linking you to my inspiration and RAK

I'm not finished with Christmas projects! Want to know why? Because there are tons and tons of gorgeous projects out there that have inspired me to do even more! I wanted to share some of my favorites with you today - some are on blogs, some on message board galleries, all are total eye-candy! They are in no particular order, I just kept adding, lol! Also please note I've tried to link just to the project I'm in love with for this post, but these are some seriously creative ladies (and a gentleman!) - poke around their blogs and galleries - you won't be disappointed! Enjoy!!


Chipboard trees by Shari Carroll for Hero Arts

Box Wreaths by Leah Fung

Wooden Holiday Houses by Chris Rhys for Say it With Letters

3D Star Cards on the Scrapperlicious blog - I have no idea what her name is, but I LOVE her work!!! Definitely a blog to peruse!

12 Christmas Tags by Tim Holtz - go see all 12!

Christmas Countdown Clipboard and Paper Houses by Linda Albrecht

Acrylic Christmas Village Albums by Camille McClelland - there simply are not words for how beautiful these are! Definitely click the link to go look at the detailed pics on Ebay...and for those looking for a Christmas gift for me, lol...

The rest are all on 2Peas - my Christmas bookmark folder there is seriously PAGES long, lol! But here are my absolute favorites:

Paper Wreath

Christmas Planner (ok, so I guess I can make one for 2008, right?)

Wall Hanging

Card Holder

Now that I've shared MY favorites, I'd love to see some of YOURS! Leave a comment linking me to your favorite Christmas projects (yours or someone else's but please give credit!) - I can't wait to see what I have missed! On Tuesday, December 18 I'll use my super-sophisticated method of selecting a random winner (i.e. call a friend and ask for a number between 1 and ?, lol) and send out a little Christmas RAK that I'm busy putting together right now - I'll put up a pic later!

9 Comments:

toners said...

I'm scared to look! I have too many projects going on already! LOL! :)

Sarah Coggins said...

So many more fabulous projects! Great list you've compiled. :)

The first that came to mind for me was Janet's altered Starbucks Calendar posted on her blog. I ran out to Starbucks the very morning I read her post and bought my own to alter! :D

deb said...

Thanks girl! :)

D's Paper Studio said...

I've spent the last 13 days hanging on like a puppy dog at Tim Holtz's blog. I've attempted some of his techniques but not the "whole" tag. But Tim was the best place to learn techniuqes to make projects. It was like going to his classes for free!

Jennifer H. said...

ACK!!! So many MORE great ideas. I honestly feel like I need to start on these beautiful projects for Christmas NEXT year!

I've added all those to my favs list.

Here are a few of mine.

I saw this on 2Peas and thought it was adorable!
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1040598

Also love this ornament.
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1261671

So many beautiful things to make and soooo little time!

D's Paper Studio said...

Wanted to add this one

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1265729

It is a fun Christmas Countdown Calendar! I even tried to do it, but I bought the wrog size baking pan! LOL

Benita said...

How sweet of you to offer a RAK :) Here are some of the houses I made for my Christmas village along with my Prima tree :)

http://bp3.blogger.com/_BSdwqDYk_Wk/R19tWGXehcI/AAAAAAAAAf8/5HLpuDiWan0/s1600-h/AlteredHouse-1.jpg

http://bp1.blogger.com/_BSdwqDYk_Wk/R19tDmXehaI/AAAAAAAAAfs/jfnfejCcol4/s1600-h/AlteredHouseDT-1.JPG

BTW, I love your blog.....it's FULL of inspiration!

Camille said...

Thanks so much for posting my Christmas Village on your blog! Camille McClelland

Pearl Maple said...

Oh my soooo much to look at! Thanks for sharing all this inspiration. Happy Holidays to you and yours.