Tuesday, December 18, 2007

RAK Winner!

So my handy-dandy number picker decided that #5 would be our winner and that is Jennifer H! Jennifer, I checked your blog and didn't see a way to email, so if you'd please email me here (I hope I did that right!) with your mailing address, I'll get your Christmas RAK out (hopefully in time for Christmas!). Thanks to those who played along - found yet more ideas for projects...would it be weird if I just decided to keep making Christmas projects all year long if I promise not to subject you to them all until next fall? LOL!

2 Comments:

Jennifer H. said...

YIPPEE!!! I am so excited Jenna! I'll email you right away. :) Thank you!

Jennifer H. said...

Oh and please do keep making Christmas projects because that's what I plan to do too! LOL too many wonderful projects and too little time!