Friday, December 21, 2007

More Christmas goodies!

I made a bunch of these wooden gift bags for teachers/bus driver, etc. and just hapened to finish these two up last night and actually remembered to get pics, lol! Both are super quick (the only thing that took a while was drying the Scribbles, which I left overnight but was able to at least tie the ribbons after about a half hour). Papers and metal charms from Flair. Ribbon from Stampin Up. Mod Podge from Plaid. I used tons of Scribbles glitter paint on these too. On the left one, every star has clear glitter Scribbles in the center. On the one on the right, I used tons more and in matching colors - red, green, gold, and clear - to embellish all the ornaments. If you click on the picture you'll get a gigantic version in which you can see some of the detail. They are filled with peanut butter cup bells and hot cocoa kisses (yummy!!!)

4 Comments:

Penny said...

I like them....what a cute gift idea!

Anonymous said...

Taking note of this idea for next year! Very cute. Would also make fun little Easter basket projects I think.

Jenna Franklin said...

Aimee that's a great idea! LOL - something to break me out of Christmas project mode!

Linda said...

These are very cute. I make these for my kids' teachers too.