Friday, February 29, 2008

Two Projects from the Bringing it Back Challenge

Here are the two projects I made for last week's Bringing it Back Challenge - Magic Mesh.

This little harvest basket was super easy. I spraypainted a basket black, then added this rust colored Magic Mesh to the side panels. The rest of the decorations are from two packages of Jolee's stickers from EK Success. I did quite a bit of rearranging of the different elements to make them fit where I wanted them. Then I used some Twistart to cover the handle and form two bows.




I've had this cheap little bracelet blank hanging around forever. I don't even remember where the heck I got it. But I had all these little scraps of mesh from the project above and realized I could make them fit inside the rectangles of the bracelet. I then covered each with Glossy Accents from Ranger and added some tiny Prima's with copper Scribbles as the centers (I just poked them right into the wet glaze). Rather different looking. Not sure if I like it...but I don't hate it, lol!

4 Comments:

Rachael said...

Such cute projects!

KarenSue said...

how cute,
and inspiring me to think outside the layout for my mesh...hmmmmm (insert smilie with wheels turning)

CircesMagic said...

Great projects!!

Anonymous said...

Those turned out so cute!