Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bead Trends March/April 2008 Update

Yay! Got my copies today!! I have the following projects:

Wood Dreams Necklace - page 47 (these yellow wood jasper beads photographed beautifully!!)
Pink Drop Bracelet - page 98
Spring Green Floral Bracelet - page 101
In Full Bloom Bracelet - page 120 (uses scrapbook supplies)

There are some really fabulous pieces in this magazine! Some of my favorites:
Amethyst Serpentine by Michelle Gowland - pages 38 and 39 - the purple jasper pendant is just gorgeous!
Just Peachy by Michele Hamby - page 112 - vintage lucite beads...yum!
Rising Sun by Dina Lamison - page 144 - she did some wire wrapping that is just stunning for the pendant!

Well, off to go devour this more thoroughly!

1 Comment:

Shell said...

Hooray - hopefully I'll get mine soon! I'll look for your projects! :-)

And thanks for complimenting my bracelet - that was a favorite of mine, too!