Friday, February 22, 2008

And the winner is....

Well, my friend was disappointed we didn't hit 88 comments (good god, I'm not Tim Holtz, lol!) so that he could use Dale Jr.'s new number so he picked 5...apparently that has some Dale Jr. meaning too, lol!

So the fifth comment is this:

Kazan said...
wow - this is awesome. I think I like the graphic doodlebug stuff right now. I am so into my B/W too. This is going to be fun to see what you make for the winner. Awesome give-away :)
February 18, 2008 9:48 AM

Kazan, you're the winner! And now I'm off to brave a snowstorm to run errands, including a trip to Champaign (about 40 minutes away) to hit the lss's (ok, and drop off my son with his dad for the weekend, lol, so it's a multipurpose trip!) in hopes of finding graphic Doodlebug or black and white! I'm looking forward to creating this for you! Email me your addy at michaelcsmommy@yahoo.com!

Thanks so much for all who played along! I'm looking forward to trying some of your other ideas too!!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Jenna I am so excited. You won't believe it actually but I cannot wait to see what you make because your stuff is amazing. Please don't forget to sign it too :)
Tell you son that I think Dale Jr. ROCKS and you are on your way to being Tim Holtz!!!!