Saturday, February 16, 2008

Another Birdhouse!

As seen in the April/May 2008 issue of Ready Set Create E-Zine.

Not really holiday themed this time, although I suppose it could be Spring or Mother's Day, lol! Papers from Paper Studio and I just went dot-happy with the Scribbles 3D paints in watermelon, lime, lemon and crystal over the dots on the paper. Again, I had to use chalk (pink) to tone down the bright red bird. I hand-cut the scalloped parts of the roof paper (green and red) to make them stand out. I also added lime Scribbles paint over the edge of the green scallop. This was such a busy paper I decided not to add anything else and just go with the flowers!



5 Comments:

jillconyers said...

Looks great and "dot happy" is the perfect touch!

Samantha said...

How cute. I just may have to do one of these this week. It would be so cute in my dd's room.

Lida said...

Oh that is so cute, besides being adorable what is it for? Cause that is truly adorable.

Jenna Franklin said...

LOL - it really has no use except decorative! And so much fun to make (and use up scraps!)!

scrapperjen said...

Oh my - this is SO darling! Great job!