Thursday, June 19, 2008

Daisy Birdhouse

Remember the frame I made a while back using the daisy paper from Imaginesence? I came across the scraps from that paper and realized I had enough to do up a little birdhouse to match.

The small design really worked well with my tiny birdhouses! The reverse side made a perfect roof as well. I went a little nuts again with the Scribbles, dotting everything in sight. I also pulled out some chipboard flowers from American Crafts (dotted with Scribbles, lol) and some Rhinestone elements from Heidi Swapp I got in the card kit from Memories from the Attic (I won this from a drawing on Scrapscene!).

Totally simple and totally makes me smile!

3 Comments:

Rachelle said...

I think this is my favorite birdhouse so far. Just love every little detail. So springy! What size is this?

Jennifer said...

This is sp very pretty. Love the colors.

The Dolphin Inn said...

Oh wow, this really is beautiful, so soft and pretty and lovely attention to detail TFS XXX