Friday, April 4, 2008

Daisy Frame

I just can't seem to resist the sparkly stuff here lately! I found this daisy paper with glitter from Imaginescence and just HAD to make something with it! Used one of the $1 wood frames from Michael's simply painted white. Of course, the glitter of the paper wasn't enough, so I edged the whole frame with glittering crystal Scribbles, then added little iridescent yellow flower sequins around the inside edge. A few layered flowers from Bazzill, some more sequins, then more Scribbles in the center of each of the flower sequins. It went really quickly. Maybe 20 minutes to DO, then overnight to dry. Now I've got to drag Michael out and get a nice spring-like photo to put in it for Grandma (who loves daisies)!

4 Comments:

mborrero said...

This is super cute!

Thanks for sharing

Have a wonderful day.

Namaste

melina

Aimeslee Winans said...

oh, so cute.

hey no worries, i only got huffy for a little while, until i realized i had one mm frame, otherwise i wouldn't have been able to play, that's why i was grumpy about it. lol

You're in my blog post today, go look, you make my day!

Lida said...

That is so cute, I love how pretty and I adore the daisies!!

Carla said...

That is such an adoarble frame...cant wait to see it when there is a picture in it!