Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Some more cards

Yea, I had a weekend where I was working on cards for Scrapbook News + Review and just couldn't stop! I think I ended up with 18 cards that weekend, I'm just not positive where they all went, lol! There are probably some in the pile on my dining room table (it's scary...) so I'll try to dig for them later. But here are a few of them anyways.

Patterned papers - Zsiage. Stickles - Ranger. Stamp - Hero Arts. Ribbon - Ribbon FX. Other - pop up adhesive by 3L.

Patterned papers - Summer Picnic Blossom and Summer Picnic Stitched Stripe from the Shabby Princess Collection by Bo Bunny. Cardstock - Bazzill. Foam letters - American Crafts. Flowers - Making Memories. Brad - Making Memories. Flower shaped brads - Making Memories. White Souffle Pen - Sakura.

Patterned paper - My Mind's Eye. Flowers - Hobby Lobby. Stamp - unknown. Rubon - Making Memories. Flower bling - Heidi Swapp. Ink - Ranger. Glossy accents - Ranger. Chipboard oval - Creekbank Creations.

3 Comments:

mborrero said...

Love the thinking of you card with the yellow flower like that.

JulesinParadise said...

beautiful work as always, Jenna! I love visiting your blog!

Unknown said...

Hi Jenna - boy it has been a while since we chatted :) I still have my beautiful B&W birdhouse that I love :) Thanks for all your kind words.
Hugs
Kazan