Sunday, August 26, 2007

Teacher Appreciation Gift Frame


This frame was a teacher gift for my son's kindergarten teacher at the end of the year. I used Zsiage papers (Color Me 123 from the ABC's or 123's collection) and the tags were both done using the flip side of that paper. I used the Making memories tag maker rims to create the one tag (as well as a McGill punch and a Making Memories clip). The rickrac was from my stash. I didn't actually give it to her with the picture shown here (which was actually preschool graduation but I LOVE that photo of my son and one of his little friends!) as I wanted her to be able to put what she wanted in it. The quote was what I built the whole frame concept around - "The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings". Perfect!