Sunday, August 26, 2007

Family Clock


This was another clock I had originally made to be used in the Herr's booth but ended up not being able to use because the paper line ended up getting canceled (a shame, because I LOVED this line - 7gypsies - so these samples I had are just a few of a handful actually printed). Clock base and kit from Walnut Hollow. The green paint I used (from Making Memories) ended up not being quite right, so I sponged over it with a creamy color to lighten it up a bit. The flowers are from Making Memories. The photo was one my dad took of my mom, my sisters and I at Thanksgiving 2006 (with the glare on the photo you can't see my youngest sister). I gave my mom this clock for her birthday or Mother's Day (can't remember which - they're within weeks of each other).

0 Comments: