Monday, May 12, 2008

Girly Birdhouse

This birdhouse was one that I was commissioned to make for a friend to give as a Mother's Day
gift (there were three of them altogether - I'll share the other two this week). The paper is from Bo Bunny and is Stickled and Scribbled everywhere! Lots of Prima's and even THOSE have centers of Scribbles covered with Stickles, lol! The closeups (click on each picture to get a larger view) show the bling a bit better, but still not the full sparkly effect of this little birdhouse. I think the most fun was adding the little pot of flowers! It's a tiny regular clay pot that I filled with some of my son's glittery Moon Sand then stuck in picks covered with more Prima flowers and then I "set" the whole thing by adding Glossy Accents over the Moon Sand, sealing everything in. Then I used E6000 to glue the whole assembly to the house itself.




7 Comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful! Love the stitching details and pretty colors. The little flower pot is too cute. :)

Heather Bares said...

this is gorgeous!!!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

that is adorable!

Carla said...

OMG what an adorable birdhouse.......seriously that is just too darn cute! You rocked it girl.

Unknown said...

Awwww...this is gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

oh i just love this ! beautiful!

Sandra Collins said...

love the little pot of flowers