Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dinosaur Birdhouse

I am so in love with Basic Grey's new Archaic line! To be honest, when I first saw the previews online, I just wasn't feeling it. It wasn't until I saw it in person that I found myself wanting every single piece, lol!


My first birdhouse without a resident birdie, but I decided the the little dinosaurs I cut from one of the papers (were just too cute not to use instead. All I used were a few pieces of paper (with lots of scraps left over) and a couple of pieces of the border stickers from the sticker sheet (the overhangs in front and back). This paper was so fun and it was quite enough all by itself. The palm trees are also cut from the piece of paper the dino's came from. My son begged and begged for this one, so it's happily sitting in his room....but I think I need to make another one for MY collection!













6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!!

Now can I put an order in please *LOL*

Lida said...

That is seriously cute, love the paper and the dinosaur and you make it all look great!

Jenna Franklin said...

:) Yes! I do custom ones for sale as well - just email me for pricing!

Sarah Coggins said...

I love those papers! :) Your dino-house is so cute. Awesome idea!

Carla said...

OMG that is just so flippin cute. You really rocked that bird house girl.

Anonymous said...

love this!