Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Country Birdhouse

This was another one of the birdhouses I was commissioned to make for a friend to give as a Mother's Day gift. I have to admit, this is my new alltime favorite one I've made! I love how the colors came together and the little basket and hat were so fun to play with!

The paper is from Daisy D's. Flowers from Prima. Mini buttons are mixed from Making Memories and Dress It Up. The paint is also Making Memories. The basket and hat are from Darice. I also used Glossy Accents to seal the wire "stems" into the basket.









4 Comments:

Unknown said...

I just love how every birdhouse you do is so unique and beautiful ! TFS

Rachael said...

It turned out SO cute!!! Love the addition of the hat and basket!

Heather Bares said...

beautiful!!! I love all of your birdhouses!!!

Sandra Collins said...

awesome job