Saturday, September 29, 2007

Halloween Wooden Gift Bag

This was a fun little piece I put together for a Halloween decoration. Those wooden gift bags I loved from Hobby Lobby but hadn't seen? Michael's has TONS of them with their holiday $1 wood! Yes, I definitely stocked up! The patterned paper I used is Textured Inferno from the Flouristics collection from Zsiage. The flocked stickers and rubons are from Making Memories. I wasn't terribly thrilled with the flocked rubons. You put down the double sided sticker and then press the flocking on from a sheet. It didn't transfer well - I did a lot of filling in with a marker and used Un-Du to remove several that didn't work at all. Which is too bad - there are some really cute designs. I might try them again with maybe a glitter or something but at least I got this project completed (glad I had the sticker version on hand!).



1 Comment:

luv2scrapmilestones said...

hey someone else thinks like me. I just altered some wooden bags -- we used them for birthday goody bags. I posted them on my blog (http://iluv2scrapmilestones.blogspot.com)

love your creativity....