Sunday, September 16, 2007

Garage sale find finished!

Ok, so it's not really FINISHED (lots of touchup still to go), but for all intents and purposes (and wet paint), I wanted to get it photographed before it gets dark! I'm loving how this turned out! Once it's all finished and dried I'll post some pics of what I intend to use it for, but in the meantime, just wanted to show how it came out! All the papers are from the Basic Grey Blush line and the paint is from DecoArt (Elegant Finish Metallics in Rich Espresso). Learned a few new tricks working with this and found a new tool I LOVE in the kids' craft department! Four sheets of paper, about an ounce of paint (I used two coats) and some Mod Podge and my 50 cent find looks completely transformed!


















6 Comments:

Patter Cross said...

Oh my goodness, where did you find this? It is awesome! I love it. That is a necessity in a scrap room! :) TFS!

CircesMagic said...

COOOOOOOL!! Would love to see what you keep in it...

Noelia said...

WOW! You really gave this spice rack a new life! It looks like a great storage/organization tool. Thanks for sharing.

Maureen said...

I can not wait to see what you are going to do with this rack. Love how you did this

Stephanie said...

A fabulous find indeed! Love what you did to it!

Molly said...

Oh my wow! This is amazing!