Friday, September 7, 2007

Exciting News!!!

I've been waiting all week to share this news - it's been hard not to shout this from the rooftops! I have been chosen as a design team member of the instructional faculty for a brand new online craft instructional site, My Creative Classroom! I am so excited to be a part of this! As far as I know, there is no other site like it anywhere - we will be offering a full range of classes from paper arts to jewelry making to sewing to whatever our creative instructors can come up with! I've spent this week getting to know the other instructors as they have joined the teachers' message board and I'm really excited to take a few of their classes myself! If you scroll down on the right side of my blog, you'll see I've started linking their blogs and websites as I check them out - there's some real talent within this group and I am truly honored to be a part of this endeavor! If you scroll down to the bottom of my page there is a short presentation about My Creative Classroom - be sure to come check it out and sign up for the newsletter! There will be a week of free classes in January for people on the mailing list!!!

2 Comments:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Congrats to you! That is awesome!

Darcey said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!