Saturday, January 12, 2008

Baby Boy Frame

Well, maybe it could be used for something else, but with the "Life's Little Miracle" plaque I added along with the light blue lace, I think it's a nice little departure from the all-pastel baby boy world! The paper is from My Mind's Eye, the plaque from Making Memories, and the lace from Hirschberger. I've had all three for probably over two years. I edged the frame inside and out with Duncan's Scribbles in iridescent white mist. To adhere the lace I used the double-sided red lined tape from Provo. Also with the lace, it had been crumpled in a drawer for years - it was a mess! I don't have one of those little ribbon irons and for some reason can't remember where my little bitty iron got "organized" to. Luckily, with my naturally curly hair, I am obsessed with working against nature and have a really nice flat iron! I ran the lace through it a couple of times to work out the kinks, then again to press the edge to the flat panel, creating a nice crease so that after I adhered the edge, the flat panel stuck out just where I wanted it to.

2 Comments:

Mimi said...

Ooooh, that is lovely!

Janine Wahl said...

Cute frame and I just love that MMe paper!