Friday, August 15, 2008

Housekeeping

Well, I think I'm ready to take the plunge and get the blog re-organized! I've spent the past several days trying to figure it all out and copying down code I don't want to lose. Eek. Wish me luck! I'm going to start this in the morning but since my son will be home this weekend I anticipate it probably taking all weekend to get it all tweeked since I'll have to do it in spurts in between entertaining him, lol. So please excuse the dust while I renovate - and if I have to take the blog down temporarily, rest assured it will be back! :) Crossing my fingers it won't come to that...

Meanwhile, I thought I'd leave you with a couple of jewelry pieces I've made semi-recently.

Nothing difficult about this one - it's just strung - but I just LOVE these stones!!

This one isn't difficult either and because I used wood beads (which are REALLY inexpensive) and some Czech glass, it's super light and has been a staple this summer!

0 Comments: