Monday, October 22, 2007

To Do List Clipboard

I live on lists. I make them for absolutely everything. I was looking at this long clipboard from EK and thought it would make a perfect home for my never-ending "To Do" lists! The paper and decorative strip at the bottom are from My Mind's Eye. The flowers are from Prima. The decorative snaps and letters are from Making Memories. Ink from Clearsnap and Mod Podge from Plaid. For paper, I couldn't find a pad offhand that I liked, so I just cut up some quick copy paper into 3x6" sheets to use until I find some lined (a must-have for me with my handwriting!) paper that will fit properly. I also added a strip of magnet tape to the back so that I can hang it on my fridge and always be able to find my list of things to be done. I love how it turned out - if only finishing my To Do lists went as quickly and easily!!!




0 Comments: