Monday, October 22, 2007

Christmas Wish List Clipboard

As seen in the December/January issue of Ready set create E-zine!
Along the same lines as me and my endless list-making, I decided to try and actually be organized for Christmas this year and put all my son's requests together, as well as whatever wish lists I can drag out of the rest of my family. I am really loving the new American Crafts line for this Christmas (see my earlier posted Christmas Frame for more from this line)! The paper, ribbons, vinyl stockings and candy canes and chipboard letters are all from this line. Mod Podge from Plaid, of course. I further embellished the letters with Scribbles from Duncan and the stockings and candy canes with a snow writer from DecoArt. I wish my photography skills were better so you could see just how fun the snow writer looks! It really looks like snow with a little glisten to it, rather than glittery like it looks in the picture because of the glare - sorry!


0 Comments: